Are you in search of the stock ROM firmware of your device Micromax X226? If sure your reply, you might be in the correct web page. We have now given the direct link to download Micromax X226 firmware.
Download Micromax X226 stock ROM from right here, flash it in your device and benefit from the native Android expertise once more. The download file contains the USB driver, flash tool and the Firmware file.
Download Micromax X226 Firmware
Stock ROM File Name: Micromax_X226_MIRA.zip
Stock ROM File Size: 5 MB
Android OS Version: NA
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware On Micromax X226
1) To get began, download the firmware file from the link given above. As soon as completed, extract the zip file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, Micromax X226 USB driver, IMEI tool and the firmware file.
2) Now set up Micromax X226 USB drivers in your computer. As soon as completed, launch the SPD Upgrade Tool by click on on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
3) As soon as the SpreadTrum improve tool is launched, click on on “Load Pocket” as proven within the screenshot under.
4) Now select the firmware file and click on on “Open” as proven under.
5) As soon as the firmware file is loaded within the tool, join your Android device to the computer utilizing the unique USB information cable. Next, click on on the “Start Downloading” button to start the flashing process.
6) Through the stock firmware flashing process, your device will reboot for a number of occasions. So don’t panic.
7) As soon as the flashing process is completed, you will notice the “Previous Passed” message in green colour as proven within the screenshot under.
That’s it. You’ve got successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Micromax X226 Android device. Now use the IMEI tool offered within the firmware file and flash authentic IMEI of your device. As soon as completed, unplug your device from the computer and benefit from the native Android expertise once more.
When you encounter any points whereas following this firmware set up tutorial, do let me know by way of feedback.
The put up Micromax X226 Firmware appeared first on Stock ROM Files.