Are you in search of the stock ROM firmware of your device Gicent J7? If sure your reply, you’re in the proper web page. We now have given the direct link to download Gicent J7 firmware.
Download Gicent J7 stock ROM from right here, flash it in your device and benefit from the native Android expertise once more. The download file contains the USB driver, SPD Upgrade tool, IMEI Tool and the firmware file.
Download Gicent J7 Firmware
Stock ROM File Name: Gicent_J7_V02_20160616_SPD.zip
Stock ROM File Size: 144 MB
Android OS Version: 2.3
How To Flash Stock ROM Firmware In Gicent J7
1) To get began, download the firmware file from the link given above. As soon as performed, extract the zip file to get the SPD Upgrade Tool, Gicent J7 USB driver, IMEI tool and the firmware file.
2) Now set up Gicent J7 USB drivers in your computer. As soon as performed, launch the SPD Upgrade Tool by click on on the “ResearchDownload.exe” file.
3) As soon as the SpreadTrum improve tool is launched, click on on “Load Pocket” as proven within the screenshot beneath.
4) Now select the firmware file and click on on “Open” as proven beneath.
5) As soon as the firmware file is loaded within the tool, join your Android device to the computer utilizing the unique USB knowledge cable. Next, click on on the “Start Downloading” button to start the flashing process.
6) Throughout the stock firmware flashing process, your device will reboot for a number of occasions. So don’t panic.
7) As soon as the flashing process is completed, you will notice the “Previous Passed” message in green shade as proven within the screenshot beneath.
That’s it. You have got successfully flashed stock ROM firmware in your Gicent J7 Android device. Now use the IMEI tool offered within the firmware file and flash unique IMEI of your device. As soon as performed, unplug your device from the computer and benefit from the native Android expertise once more.
In the event you encounter any points whereas following this firmware set up tutorial, do let me know through feedback.
The submit Gicent J7 Firmware appeared first on Android Stock ROM.